As a non-profit 501(c)3 all memberships and additional donations are tax deductible.
- Keeping up on Legal & Social issues
- Awareness & Education Local Separation of Church & State issues
- Membership Card
- Interaction with like-minded individuals
- Meet people & make new friends
- Guest Speakers
- Social Events
- Education on related topics
- Receive updates on regional Conferences, Speakers, & Seminars
- Secular Newsletter
- Chapter-sponsored activities at the Secular Hub
- Local members can monitor & report to National FFRF
- Participation in local actions
Excepting Lifetime or Afterlife levels – offered as individual memberships only. A Household membership counts as two memberships.
You can mail in a Print Application (pdf) or to purchase online select the yearly membership level you prefer from the list below by clicking on “Add to Cart”. You have the option in PayPal to click “Continue Shopping” allowing you to choose additional donations or even join FFRF National.
NEW OR RENEWAL YEARLY MEMBERSHIPSIndividual Membership (for non National Member): $15.00 Individual Membership (for National Member): $10.00 Student Membership: $5.00 Household Membership (non National Member – max 2 adults): $25.00 Household Membership (National Member – max 2 adults): $20.00
ADDITIONAL DONATIONS & NATIONAL FFRF MEMBERSHIPNational FFRF Membership (local membership not included): $40.00 (Includes 10 issues of the newspaper Freethought Today) Mile High Donator (local membership included): $100.00 Rocky Mountain Donator (local membership included): $500.00 Wild-West Donator (local membership included): $1,000.00 Afterlife Chapter Donator (local membership included): $5,000.00
For additional details and information on Donations & Membership please send us an email by clicking on email@example.com.